COVID-19 Operations Plan
This plan is based on current guidelines and is subject to change with changing governmental guidelines.
1. CLUBHOUSE LOG BOOK
- Upon entry all members must use the CONTACT TRACING/SCREENING STATION provided by swiping the new CONTACT TRACING MEMBER CARD READER with your membership card, and signing the COVID SCREENING LOG BOOK on the station inside the front door entrance to the clubhouse.
- If you have answered NO to all questions from 1 through 3, you have passed and can enter the Club after signing the COVID SCREENING LOG BOOK. If your answer is YES to any question, you cannot enter.
- ALL members must log in when they use the clubhouse, even if it is only for a short period of time.
- 8 new security cameras allow for additional tracking of member entry.
2. COVID-19 RESPONSE PLAN
- Based on the mandatory declaration, members are required to notify the club in the event of a positive Covid-19 case
- The club will immediately contact Grey-Bruce Health Unit and provide contact tracing information
- A full member communication will be sent
- All members will be informed that there was a member who tested positive in the club and the date(s) they were at the club
- The name of the person who tested positive will not be given. • CSC will follow the Provincial Guidelines for the member’s return to the club.
3. MASK POLICY
- As per Collingwood and Town of Blue Mountains policies, masks must be worn at all times while indoors.
- Masks may be removed while seated at a table.
4. GUEST POLICY & CLUB EVENTS
- Based on limitations to clubhouse access due to Provincial indoor limits and physical distance guidelines, there will be no guests or club events for the 2020/21 season.
5. ENTRY AND EXIT TO CLUBHOUSE
- In order to reduce members crossing paths (physical distancing) while entering and exiting the clubhouse, specific doors have been assigned for entry and exit.
- Front door to be used for ENTRY only. Hours of operation 8:00am to 6:00pm, 7 days per week.
- Use CONTRACT TRACING/SCREENING STATION upon entry
- Kitchen doors to be used for EXIT only.
6. WALKING PATHS
- In order to reduce members crossing paths (physical distancing) while moving within the clubhouse, marked walking paths must be followed and masks must be worn.
- Decals are adhered to carpet and show walking direction.
7. CLUBHOUSE CAPACITY & SET-UP
- Based on Provincial guidelines, physical distancing guidelines must be observed when indoors
- A plan for the clubhouse set-up has been developed to accommodate the following:
- Physical distancing requirements
- Table and chair set up has been created. Do not move any tables or chairs.
- Tables must be used within the same household or social circle.
- Maximum of 6 per table
- Short term use – boot change and warming
- Capacity issues at peak times. Wait your turn if no space is available.
8. SANITIZATION PROTOCOLS
- CSC will follow the Public Health Ontario guidelines on sanitization for businesses
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing services have been contracted
- Sanitizer is provided at entrance and exit • Sanitizer spray bottles and/or sanitizer wipes are provided at each table
- Must be used by members before and after each use on all contacted areas.
- Due to the size of the washrooms, only 1 member will be allowed in the washroom at a time.
- There will be one functional sink and one functional washroom stall only in each washroom.
- Members to sanitize the areas they touch
- Door handles
- Faucets & flush levers
- Toilet partitions.
10. LOCKERS –
- Only 4 members will be allowed in the locker area at a time. Please observe this limit.
- Direction walking paths have been created to avoid members crossing paths
11. KIDS LOUNGE – BOOT CHANGE
- Given the size of the Kids Lounge and the difficulty in physically distancing children, the Kids Lounge will be closed for this purpose for the season.
- The space will be used for Boot Change and bag storage
- The kitchen will be closed for the 2020/21 season.
- Kitchen facilities will be blocked off to prevent access
- Power is off to all appliances and all cupboard door handles are zip-tied.
- No food or beverage in the clubhouse or deck. –
13. CLUB EVENTS
- Based on limitations to clubhouse access due to Provincial indoor limits and physical distancing guidelines, all events for the 2020/21 season have been cancelled. –
14. Junior Program – TSC and BMR
- Follow their guidelines when given access